Our next meeting is Monday 14th November at 6pm at the Bush. A few points to discuss:
- CCTV Scheme - proposal for chamber to vote on whether we should offer our backing to idea being considered to switch the CCTV back on (Joe B)
- Neighbourhood Scheme - proposal for chamber to vote on whether we should support work by others to encourage town council to consider the idea of creating a neighbourhood plan to support the community
- Question regarding Cockermouth Library: Will the Chamber of Trade back an application by the Friends of Cockermouth Library Group to register Cockermouth Library as a community asset?
- Cumbria Life/Cumbria Tourism
- Shop 10 / local shopping scheme ideas
- The future marketing
- Is it wanted?
- Cockermouth by Candlelight / late night shopping?
- Light switch on
- Taste Christmas
- Taste Cumbria -
- Thoughts and ideas for future?
- Town centre manager report (JB)
- AGM and support from traders for the future of the chamber